USA 12 Work Visa Travel Information, Where to Live in America on a Work Visa, US 1 Year Work Visa Destination Information

12 Month USA Work Visa

You can work in any of the 50 states in the US and we would encourage you to research jobs in your chosen location before travelling!

Go4less have put together the following destination guides for you based on past J1’ers and our own experiences.

This information will help you with all your Job and Accommodation queries, as well as tell you the best hot spots, shopping, cool places to eat and of course party.

If you require any more information please call us on 4350000 or pop into our office.

Useful Information: