American Work Visa Jobs, 12 Month Work Visa USA Jobs, Find a Job with a 12 Month Work Visa USA, US Visa Jobs

12 Month USA Work Visa

This new visa gives you the opportunity to either find your job before you go or when you get there!

Job Position:

The Employment you take in the USA must be directly related to your field of study.

You can work in the following areas:

  • Business, Management, Commerce and Finance
  • Hospitality and Tourism
  • Information, Media and Communications
  • Public Administration and Law
  • The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations.
US Employer Requirements

In order for a US Company to be accepted as part of the 12 Month USA Work Programme they must be able to:

  • 1. Must be able to present a business licence or certificate to operate within home country.
  • 2. Provide Dun and Bradstreet (D&B) number.
  • 3. Provide Employer Identification Number (EIN).
  • 4. Verification of address, phone number and business activities by website.
  • 5. Provide Workman’s Compensation Insurance Policy.
  • 6. Have at least USD 3 million in annual revenues or more than 25 employees.

Please note some Government companies are exempt from some of the above requirements

How related to your field of study does your job have to be?

The job placement should be skilled and a career-building experience that is relevant to your studies, however, it is rather flexible when it comes to relating the job placement to your field of study, as this program is designed for people who have no work experience necessarily. For example, if the applicant studied International Business and wanted to do a management Internship at a restaurant, we see this as being acceptable.

Click here to see a list of unskilled jobs which are not allowed!

Researching jobs

Applying for a job is straight forward! Click on our Researching jobs link below and research jobs in the normal way! We strongly recommend that you actively seek employment leads before you depart for the USA.

How soon do I have to find my employer?

There is no timeframe set on this programme, however, you must be able to show sufficient funds to support yourself on a month by month basis. You will also need to register your living address

When you find your employer!

Your US Employer will be required to complete two forms DS-7002 & Host Company Agreement. This form must be submitted to our Intrax (your US Sponsoring organisation), for vetting and approval before you will be granted authorisation to commence your work placement.

Useful Information: