USA Career Training Visa, USA Work Visas, USA Working Visa for Graduates, Graduate Visa America, 18 Month US Work Visa for Graduates

Career Training Visa

( This programme is currently closed until further notice )

US Working Visa

Want to work in the US for up to 18 months?

Have you 5 years professional experience or a College/University Degree with 1 year's experience

If yes then why not apply for our US Career Training Visa?

Our programme is open all year around and you can work in any of the 50 US States.

This Programme is a great opportunity if you want to experience living and working in the USA all the while furthering your Career path.

You must arrange a Job before travelling to the US, a Job that is related to your field of study or to your current career.

  • Be aged 18 +
  • Have graduated from a third level college/university and also have at least 12 months work experience in your field of study


  • Have 5 years work experience in your career - with this option no degree or certificate qualification is required
  • Have a pre-arranged job found that is related to your field of study/career.
  • Unskilled Jobs are not permitted
  • Be a legal resident in Ireland
The job you take in the USA must be directly related to your field of study or to your Career

You can only work in the following areas:

  • Business, Management, Commerce and Finance
  • Hospitality and Tourism
  • Information, Media and Communications
  • Public Administration and Law
  • The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations.
Us Employer Requirements

Once you have found a position with a US company you must check that the US Company meets the following requeirements for the Career Training Visa

  • Must be able to present a business licence or certificate to operate
  • Provide Employer Identification Number(EIN).
  • Verification of address, phone number and business activities by website.
  • Provide Workman’s Compensation Insurance Policy. We will need verification of Worker's Compensation Insurance Policy or equivalent in each state or, if applicable, evidence of state exemption from requirement of coverage.
  • Have at least USD 3 million in annual revenues or more than 25 employees or a site visit is required.
  • We will only accept applications for Employers in the continental US and Hawaii(Other territories will not be accepted)
  • 10-1 ratio: We will only accept applications for Employers with a 10-1 ratio(10 full time employess-1 intern ratio)

Please note some US Government Companies and University Jobs are exempt from some of the above requirements!

How to Contact Us

If you have any questions about the application process or the programme you can contact us on 01 435 0000 or email You can also call into our office at Go4less, Club Travel Office, 30 Lower Abbey St, Dublin1. We are opened from Monday to Friday 0930 to 1730

Make an appointment to come and talk to us

If you would prefer to make an appointment to come in and see use the please email with a date and time that suits you!